of my own
someone would had told me them when I first stated the college…)
I would like
to share with you all the important knowledge that I have accumulated for the past two (three) semesters.
- Whether you have a car or not always search for the place to live as close as possible to the college. It can save time as well as money.
these two websites to find a place near to MiraCosta College
- Make sure that the place you had chosen is furnished;
otherwise you would have to buy it.
2) How to be successful in school?
- Good planning of
your day. Just keep in mind that with a well-planned day you can do more
- Don’t procrastinate!!! I did it last semester, guess what,
my GPA went down.
- Go to the library to study.
- As you probably already heard from your professors, you
should spend at least twice the time you had spent in class. Well, that’s not
always true, sometimes it is less or more.
- If you stuck on something and you don’t understand the
material, DON’T WAIT! GO TO PROFESSOR’S OFFICE TIME.
3) Extracurricular activities
- Go to MiraCosta’s clubs.
- Our college provides plenty of field trips. It is a good
way to make friends.
- Take up sports.
- Become a volunteer
I would also recommend going to the workshop and just be
aware of everything that is going on in the college.